Kirby wanted to be in the blog today. I took this so mom could see that no matter how many times I tell him to get off that blanket (that she made), he pulls it off the couch as soon as I walk out of the room and lays on it! That look on his face is..."crap she caught me!"
Nick took this while I was talking to Grandma on the phone.New Anikin Skywalker toy!!
Doesn't look like a comfortable position to do homework in does it?

This is a picture of some weird statues I saw on my drive. I had to come home and do some research to find out what they were....they are in front of a big building in the middle of nowhere!

"Seventy years ago, Japanese-Americans working their [Colorado] vegetable farms began building a place where their large families could gather, meditate and learn the teachings of Buddha. Since it was dedicated in February 1940, the Buddhist Temple could boast up to 160 members. But a decline in the number of followers of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism, coupled with the fact that members' children were moving away for more urban lifestyles, has forced the 20 remaining members to close the temple. Those followers, all in their 70s and 80s, gathered Sunday for the temple's final service.


No comments:
Post a Comment