lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreary Downtown Thursday

The plan today was to go to Elitch Gardens....an amusement park in Denver but....it was cold and rainy so we just hung out downtown a while and went to lunch at the Buckhorn Exchange, the oldest restaurant in Colorado. It was a really cool place with stuff all over the walls....animals ...old pictures. We rode the light rail there and back. I still can't believe the weather we've been having , it feels like fall already. Our high today was like 68.







Waiting for the train to head back home.
I look like I'm 3 feet tall here! Outside the Buckhorn Exchange


Nick had to make a call.






Nick took a picture of these old guns. He thought they were cool.


























Animals all over the walls !







Nick having a scone and hot chocolate.....HOT CHOCOLATE in JULY! It was only about 55 degrees.









On the train heading downtown.









No comments:

Post a Comment